1. From the Setup dropdown menu, choose the Sites/Doors tab then click on the Control Panels tab. The Control Panel List displays.
2. Click the control panel to which you wish to add a control board. The Control Panel detail page displays.
3. Click More Operations and select Add Board. The Add Board page displays.
4. From the dropdown list, click the appropriate Board Type.
5. In the Board # field, assign a number to this board. The dropdown list includes all valid board numbers (2-15) not currently in use.
When a control panel is first created, one Door Control Board is automatically associated with it and assigned Board #1. This is the Main Board for the system, and it cannot be deleted.
6. In the Location field, enter a brief description of the board’s location, such as “HQ 3rd floor utility closet.”
7. Click Continue. Depending on the type of board being added, either the Door Control Board detail page or the I/O Board detail page displays.