1. From the Setup dropdown menu, choose the Sites/Doors tab then click the Sites tab. The Site List displays.
2. Click the site for which you want to manage floors. The View Site page displays.
3. Click Add Floor. The Add Floor page displays if you have one or more elevators associated with the current site.
4. Enter a brief, descriptive name in the Floor Name field, such as “Lobby.” The floor name does not need to include a reference to the site where the floor is located, because the site name is automatically appended to the description you enter in this field.
5. Click an output terminal from each elevator dropdown list. (A dropdown list appears for each elevator defined for the account. The field names are the names of the elevators by which the floor can be accessed.) In this way, the floor becomes associated with one or more elevators.
6. In the Unlock Schedule field, click a schedule during which the floor will remain unlocked and no credential will be required to access it from the elevator.
7. Click Save. The Floor detail page displays.