1. Right click on the time displayed in the lower right-hand corner of the Start bar. The Date/Time popup menu displays.
2. Click Adjust Date/Time. The Date and Time Properties dialog box opens.
3. Click the Internet Time.
4. Click the Automatically synchronize with an Internet time server checkbox. The Server field becomes active.
5. In the Server field, enter ntp.brivo.com.
6. Click OK. The Date and Time Properties dialog box closes.
Brivo Onair supports Intellex DVR version 4.0 and greater.
At this time, support for the Intellex DVR does not include password-authenticated video playback. Nor does it include custom network ports; the Intellex DVR must be configured to use the default network ports.