1. Open the Windows Start menu.
2. Click All Programs or Programs, depending on your operating system.) The Programs popup menu displays.
3. Click Accessories. The Accessories popup menu displays.
4. Click System Tools. The System Tools popup menu displays.
5. Click Scheduled Tasks. The Scheduled Tasks window opens.
For Microsoft® Windows™ NT, the location will be slightly different: Click on the My Computer icon, and then click Scheduled Tasks. The Scheduled Tasks window opens.
6. Double-click Add Scheduled Task. The Scheduled Task Wizard beings running.
7. Click Next.
8. On the next screen, click Browse, and select the DVIPSync.exe from the directory to which it was saved in step 2 of the procedures for installing the Dedicated Micros time synchronization utility above.
9. On the next page, enter a descriptive name for the task, click the Daily radio button, and then click Next.
10. Enter the Start time as one minute before the time entered in step 2 of the procedures for installing the Dedicated Micros time synchronization utility above; click the Every Day radio button; enter today's date as the Start date; and then click Next.
11. Enter the user name and password of the account that will execute the time synchronization task, and then click Next. For most installations, the logged in user name and password is sufficient.
12. Click Open Advanced properties for this task when I click Finish, and then click Finish. A dialog box with the advanced settings displays.
13. Click the Settings tab. Enter 5 minutes for the Stop tasks if it runs for value, and then click OK.