1. From the Setup dropdown menu, choose the Sites/Doors tab then click the Sites tab. The Site List displays
2. Click the site for which you wish to view door relationships. The View Site page displays.
3. Click the door for which you wish to view relationships. The View Door page displays.
4. Click View Relationships. The View Relationships page displays.
5. This report lists all the relationships currently associated with the door:
· The Group field lists the groups of users with access privileges for the door.
· The Site field indicates the site at which each door is located.
· The Schedule Name field identifies the schedule with which the door is currently associated, and by which access to the door is currently managed.
6. The report also lists any event track devices associated with the door.
7. Use your Web browser’s print capabilities to generate a hardcopy of the report.