1. From the Setup dropdown menu, choose the Sites/Doors tab then click the Sites tab. The Site List displays.
2. Click the site to which you want to add a door. The View Site page displays.
3. Click More Operations and select Add Door. The Add Door page displays.
4. Enter a brief, descriptive name in the Door Name field, such as “Front Door” or “Server Room Door.” The door name does not need to include a reference to the site where the door is located, because the site name is automatically appended to the description you enter in this field.
5. Select a Control Panel from the dropdown list and click Next. All control panels/routers currently associated with the account are listed, but if there are no available nodes on the panel you select, it will inform you that boards or nodes are available.
6. Select the Board then Node. The Define Door page displays.