1. From the Setup dropdown menu, choose the Sites/Doors tab then click the Control Panels tab. The Control Panels List displays.
2. Click the control panel to which you wish to add an elevator. The Control Panel detail page displays.
3. Click More Operations and select Add Elevator. The New Elevator page displays.
In order to add an elevator to a control panel, there must be an existing site and an available card reader with which to associate the elevator. Otherwise, you will receive an error message when you access the Add Elevator page.
4. In the Elevator Name field, enter a short, descriptive name for the elevator, such as “Main Lobby.”
5. On the Reader dropdown list, click a card reader with which to associate the elevator. All available readers are listed.
6. In the Pulse Time field, enter the number of seconds (1-600) you want a floor selection to remain available after a card is flashed at or passed through the reader. The default is 10.
7. In the Sites field, identify the site(s) at which this elevator operates. By default, no sites are selected. To select a site:
8. In the left-hand box, click the site you wish to associate with the elevator.
9. Click Add a site. The site name now appears in the right-hand box.
10. Repeat for each site you wish to associate with the elevator.
11. On the Two Factor Schedule dropdown list, click the schedule during which you want this elevator to require two credentials. During the selected time period, users with privileges at this elevator will need to scan a security card and enter a PIN to gain access.
12. In the Two Factor Interval field, enter the amount of time (3-60 seconds) the user will have to present both credentials. If the user takes more than the allotted time, access will be denied.
13. On the Card Required Schedule dropdown list, click the schedule during which you want the elevator to require a card credential. During the selected time period, users with privileges at this elevator will need to scan a security card in order to gain access.
14. Click Save Elevator. The Elevator detail page displays.