1. From the Setup tab, choose the Cards tab then click Badging. The badge template list displays.
2. Click the Bulk Print Badges button. The Create Badge Print Job page displays.
3. Select a Badge Template from the dropdown list.
4. Apply any Filters as needed.
5. Select the Check All checkbox below Jump to select all users on the current page. To select additional users, click on the icon. To advance to the last page, click on the icon. The number of selected users will appear at the top of the user list.
6. To unselect an individual user, simply uncheck the checkbox next to the user name. To unselect all users, click the Clear link next to the number of selected users.
7. Once the users are selected, click the Submit button. The Bulk Print Badges page displays.
8. The users in the bulk print job are listed on the right. To begin printing, press the Print Next Batch button. If any problems are found, the Bulk Print Badges Error Message window will appear detailing any problems. Once those problems are addressed or ignored, the printer window will appear.
9. Select the correct printer and click Print. A Badges are printing message will appear during the print process. Once complete, the Status will change from Not Printed to Sent to Printer and the Time Printed fields will populate.
10. If another printing of the job is required, click on the Reprint Job button.
11. To begin another bulk print job, click on the Create Badge Print Job button.