1. From the Setup tab, click on the Sites/Doors link, then click on Control Panel. The Control Panel List page displays.
2. Click on the New Control Panel button. The New Control Panel page displays.
3. Enter a brief, descriptive name in the Control Panel Name field, such as “12 Pine Street” or “Main Reactor.”
4. Enter the Control Panel ID number found on the inside door of the control chassis, the one containing the Main Board. You will receive an error message if you enter an invalid ID number.
5. In the Note field, enter any miscellaneous information related to the functioning of the control panel, such as when the battery was last changed or the most recent service date.
6. Click Save Control Panel. You are taken to the Control Panel detail page.