1. From the Setup dropdown menu, choose the Schedules tab then click the New Holiday tab. The New Holiday page displays.
2. Enter a brief, meaningful Description for the holiday, such as “Veteran’s Day” or “Summer Fridays.”
3. You can create holidays to be used by the entire account or by individual sites. If you want this holiday to apply only to a specific site, click that option on the Site dropdown list. Otherwise accept the default, Universal.
4. In the From and To fields, enter the time period during which the holiday is in effect.
5. Click the checkbox for All Schedules if you want all schedules to observe this holiday. Otherwise, click the Add Schedule link below and the available schedules popup window will appear. Click on the schedules you want to follow this holiday. They will disappear from the popup window and appear on the new holiday page in the schedule box. When finished selecting schedules, click the Close Window link and you are returned to the New Holiday page. This list includes all schedules currently defined for the account. To remove a schedule, highlight the schedule in the box and click Remove.
6. Click Save. The Holiday List displays with the new holiday listed.