1. From the Setup tab, choose the Account tab then click on the Administrators tab. The Administrator directory displays.
2. Click the New link associated with the type of Administrator you wish to create: Senior (including Super) or Assistant. Depending on the link you click, either the New Senior Administrator or the New Assistant Administrator page displays.
3. Enter the new Administrator’s First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Phone number.
4. Select a Time Zone from the dropdown list.
5. If you are creating an Assistant Administrator, you can assign a Permission Template to the new administrator, select it from the dropdown list. This field does not display for Senior Administrators.
6. If you are creating a Senior Administrator, click Yes or No to indicate if this person should be a Super Administrator who can create, edit and delete other Administrators. This field does not display for Assistant Administrators.
7. Enter an Administrator ID. The ID must be unique and 6- to 30-characters long.
8. Enter a password in the Password and Confirm Password fields. After you assign the Administrator this password, he or she can change it at any time.
9. Enter a Secret Question and Secret Answer for the Administrator. The Administrator can change his or her secret question and secret answer at any time.
10. Enter Your Password. Be sure to enter the password you used to log in to the current session.
11. Click Save Administrator. If you created a Super or Senior Administrator, you are returned to the Administrators directory page. If you created an Assistant Administrator, the View Permissions page displays. For information on managing access permissions for Assistant Administrators see Editing Assistant Administrator Permissions and Understanding Administrator Permissions.