1. From the Users dropdown menu, click the Groups tab. The Group List page displays.
2. Click the first group from which you wish to disassociate the schedule. The corresponding View Group page displays, listing all the devices to which the group has access and according to which schedules.
3. Click Edit Group. The Edit Group page displays.
4. For each device associated with the schedule you wish to delete, in the Schedule dropdown list, click (no access) or another custom schedule.
5. Repeat step 4 for all devices associated with the schedule to be deleted.
6. Click Save Group. The View Group page displays.
7. Click the Group List tab to return to the Group List.
8. Repeat steps 3-8 for all groups associated with the schedule to be deleted.