1. Click on the Video tab then choose the Search toggle at the top center of the screen. The Begin Your Search page displays.
2. The Begin Your Search box, the first section to select is your Site. Choose your site from the dropdown menu. Your selected site will now remain displayed.
3. The next field to select is your Date field. Either enter the date manually, using the MM/DD/YYYY format, or click on the calendar icon and select the date by clicking on it. Your selected date will now remain displayed.
4. Next, we move to the Time field. Click on the Time field and the time wheel appears. Choose the time (which will include 10 minutes before and after) and choose AM or PM. Your selected time will remain displayed.
5. Finally, click on the button to perform the search. The Search OVR Display Page displays.
6. Each available camera will display on the left side of the screen. Click on the Camera name on the left to select the camera you want to view. The Camera name will appear at the bottom of the screen along with a 20-minute time period (10 minutes before and 10 minutes after your selected time). Each event that occurred will appear along the timeline in blue (normal priority), yellow (medium priority), or red (high priority).
7. Click on the icon (this example is a normal priority event) and the requested video clip will play. A matching color stripe to the priority will show across the top of the video display area confirming you are watching the matching clip. You may pause the clip, as well as rewind and fast-forward through the clip (jumping forward or back in one-minute increments) using the buttons provided at the bottom of the video display area.
8. You may download a clip by clicking on the icon, which will open a File Download popup window, allowing you to save the clip as a file.
9. You may reset the search parameters by clicking on the icon at the top of the Search OVR page. This returns you to the Begin Your Search page.