1. After Brivo Technical Support has enabled Two Factor Authentication, log in to your account.
1. Go to the Administrator Name link on the top right of the page.
2. From the dropdown, click on the My Login link.
3. Click on the Change Two-Factor Method link. The Two Factor Authentication Setup page displays.
4. Select a Two-Factor Method from the dropdown menu. Currently, only e-mail is available.
5. Enter the e-mail address to which you want the token to be e-mailed.
6. Click on the Test Two-Factor Method button.
7. You should momentarily receive an e-mail with the token. Copy the token from the e-mail into the token field and click Save Two-Factor Method.
8. The Two-Factor Authentication Method approval message will appear.
9. Click on the Log In Again link to complete the process.
10. The Administrator Login screen will now appear asking for your Administrator ID and Password. Once both are successfully entered, a second Administrator Login page will appear displaying your Administrator ID (which cannot be altered) and a blank Token field.
11. A new token will have been automatically generated and sent to your e-mail address. Enter this new token in the Token field and click Log In.
12. Proceed with your normal activities.