1. From the Setup dropdown menu, choose the Schedules tab then click on the Schedules tab. The Schedule List displays.
2. Click the schedule for which you wish to view relationships. The associated Schedule detail page displays.
3. Click More Operations and select View Relationships. A View Schedule Relationships popup window displays.
4. This report lists all the relationships currently associated with the schedule.
· For Group associations, the report indicates the Site, Device, and Device Type for which the schedule defines access.
· For doors, floors, devices and notifications rules, the report indicates the associated Site.
· Only those groups, doors, floors, devices and notification rules with which the schedule is associated are listed.
5. Use your Web browser’s print option to generate a hardcopy of the report.