1. From the Setup dropdown menu, choose the Sites/Doors tab then click the Sites tab. The Site List displays.
2. Click the site for which you wish to view Valid Credential relationships. The Site detail page displays.
3. Click the Valid Credential for which you wish to view relationships. The associated detail page displays.
4. Click View Relationships. The View Relationships page displays.
5. As with the View Relationships report generated for doors, this report lists all the relationships currently associated with the Valid Credential device:
6. The Group field lists the groups of users with access privileges for the device.
7. The Site field indicates the site at which each device is located.
8. The Schedule Name field identifies the schedule with which the device is currently associated, and by which access to the device is currently managed.
9. Use your Web browser’s print option to generate a hardcopy of the report.