1. From the Setup dropdown menu, choose the Sites/Doors tab then click the Sites tab. The Site List displays.
2. Click the site for which you wish to view floor details. The View Site detail page displays.
3. Click the floor for which you wish to view details. The View Floor detail page displays.
4. Click View Relationships. The View Relationships report displays.
5. As with the View Relationships report generated for doors, this report lists all the relationships currently associated with a specific floor:
· The Group field lists the groups of users with access privileges to floor.
· The Site field indicates the site at which each floor is located.
· The Schedule Name field identifies the schedule with which the floor is currently associated, and by which access to the floor is currently managed.
6. Use your Web browser’s print option to generate a hardcopy of the report.