1. Download the Dedicated Micros Time Synchronization Utility from http://www.brivo.com/support/downloads.php.
2. Extract the zip file into a directory on the machine that will host time synchronization tool.
3. Open DVIPSync.exe in the directory used in Step 2. The DVIP Time Sync V0.3 application window displays.
4. Left-click on the toolbar. A popup text edit window opens, displaying the following text:
; This is the file defining servers to have the time set by the
; VuSync program. It is in a standard ini file format with each
; server address as a section enclosed in  brackets. Parameters
; in each section then define the time of day each server should
; be updated and how many days to wait between each update. Lines
; (like these) starting with a ; will be ignored
; This is the section header defining the server and can be a URL
; or an IP address
; This line defines the time of day to send the update - default
; is 12:00
; This line defines the number of days to wait between each update -
; default is 1
; This is the date and time of the last update and will normally
; be updated by the program
; Lasttime=06/09/02 13:18:33
5. In the tenth line, replace the text [server1.net1.pridomain] with the IP address or DNS name of the DVR and remove the leading ; character.
6. In the thirteenth line, replace the text SyncTime=13:00 with the time at which you want to synchronize the DVR and your Brivo control panel(s), and remove the leading ; character.
7. In the sixteenth line, replace the text Freq=1 with the number of days between each update, and remove the leading ; character. It is generally best to leave this value as 1.
8. In the last line, remove the leading ; character.
9. Click Save, then Close the text edit window.
10. Right-click on the grid in the DVIP Time Sync V0.3 window and click Reload List on the popup men. The DVR IP address or DNS name should appear in the grid.
11. Close the DVIP Time Sync V0.3 application window.