The password must be between 8 and 128 characters in length and contain a minimum of 2 of the following: lower case, upper case, digit, or non-alphanumeric characters.
1. Go to the Administrator Name link on the top right of the page.
2. From the dropdown, click the My Login link. The My Login page displays.
3. Click on Change Password.
4. To change your password, enter a new password in both the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
5. Enter your current password in the Current Password field, the password you used to log in to the current session.
6. Click Save. If you changed your password, you will need to use the new password the next time you log in to your account. If you ever forget your password, you may use the self-serve password reset or you will need to be able to answer your secret question before Technical Support will assign you a new one.