1. From the Setup dropdown menu, choose the Sites/Doors tab then click the Control Panels tab. The Control Panel List displays.
2. Click the control panel for which you wish to delete a Salto Router. The Control Panel detail page displays.
3. If your Administrator permissions allow you to delete Salto Routers, you will see a delete icon associated with each Salto Router listed on this page. Click the icon for the Salto Router you wish to delete.
4. You may instead click on the name of the Salto Router. You are directed to the View Salto Wireless Router page. Click on the Delete Salto Wireless Router.
5. Click OK in the confirmation prompt. You are returned to the Control Panel detail page, and the deleted Salto Router is no longer listed.
Only one router can be added to a panel. Additionally, you may not delete a Salto Router that has doors associated with it. To delete a Salto Router, all doors associated with it must first be deleted.