1. From the Setup dropdown menu, choose the Sites/Doors tab then click the Control Panels tab. The Control Panel List displays.
2. Click the control panel for which you wish to delete an Allegion Gateway. The Control Panel detail page displays.
3. If your Administrator permissions allow you to delete Allegion Gateways, you will see a delete icon associated with each Allegion Gateway listed on this page. Click the icon for the Allegion Gateway you wish to delete.
4. You may instead click on the name of the Allegion Gateway. You are directed to the View Allegion Gateway page. Click on the Delete Wireless Allegion Gateway.
5. Click OK in the confirmation prompt. You are returned to the Control Panel detail page, and the deleted Allegion Gateway is no longer listed.
Up to four Allegion Gateways can be added to a panel. Additionally, you may not delete an Allegion Gateway that has doors associated with it. To delete an Allegion Gateway, all doors associated with it must first be deleted.