1. From the Setup tab, choose the Account tab then click on the Account Settings tab. The Account Settings page displays.
2. If you wish to enable self-serve password reset, click the appropriate checkbox.
3. If you wish to enable soft lockout, check the appropriate checkbox.
4. If you check soft lockout, select a soft lockout timeout time period between 1 and 999 minutes.
5. Click Save Account Settings. A message will appear notifying you that your account settings have been successfully updated.