1. From the Users tab, click the Group tab. The Group List displays.
2. Click the group for which you wish to view a list of users. The Group detail page displays.
3. Click the More Operations dropdown and select See Users in this Group. The list of users currently associated with the selected group displays.
4. Click a user’s name to access the associated User detail page.
5. To remove a user from the selected group, click on the Remove User From Group button next to the corresponding user. Click OK in the popup window to confirm. The user is removed, and you are returned to the User List of the selected group.